Saturday, August 16, 2008

Starting Sept 1st

I know we all got the email... about sending our combined weights to mom and all the details. But I thought it might be fun to create a blog about this to help motivate us more!! I just learned how to have everyone be able to be a part of the posting - not just commenting. So, you should have an email about it soon! Then you can all post whenever and comment whenever - and change whatever you want on the blog! Unless everyone has a problem with listing their combined weight each month for everyone else to see - I thought we could just come here the first of every month and "weigh in." If this isn't something you're all willing to do - then let me know and I'll go ahead and delete the blog (no big deal)!! :o) We can also use this blog to post healthy meal ideas or fun exercise ideas - stuff like that - things we've found helpful!

Enjoy your last couple weeks of "freedom"!!!!

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I think it's great!

Kelli said...

I'm planning to keep my total weights off this site! (sorry, I'm too chicken to have all that on a public blog!) however, I love the idea of having a place to get together like this and post/reply about the whole thing! Also, I would totally be willing to list the numbers lost! Just not that total number, that will get emailed to mom how ever often they require haha.

*Karleena* said...

haha! Okay! I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do the totals either... we'll see how high they are in a couple weeks and then I'll decide if I want to make it "public" knowledge! :o)

Parent People said...

Thanks for setting this site up. I think it will be a great way to keep us all on track!